Saturday, January 12, 2008

Purge

If I don't get this out of me
I will surely break
Here's the world I want to give you
With the dreams I want to take

If I don't give in now
My soul will surely seperate
I'll forever be full of regrets
I'll forever be full of mistakes

My dreams revolve around you
And your soul
Takes all my pieces
And makes me whole

So many come and are gone again
Your the one who came and didn't leave
Gave my soul it's passion
Helped me my dreams to weave

Now I stand on the brink
Walking the thin line
Deciding left from right
Trying to interpret the signs

Now I'm becoming part of the past
And you are the future given from the present
Your soul is renewed
My soul is spent

Your on my mind
Your in my sea
You are who I am
You are who I want to be

Inside
Floating aimlessly away
Outside
Part of the grey

No comments: