Friday, May 18, 2007

Franklin = Depression

I think I might be depressed. Maybe border line? Who knows.

Most people characterize 'depression' with being sulky, sad, gloomy, sorrow-filled. Not I. I beat the absolute STUFFING out of my punching bag the other night. My left shoulder still hurts. I may have pulled something.

My boss is not helping. I have a looney tune customer that calls 2-3 times a day demanding to know where his tile is, and why installers are not out at his house from 6am to 6pm Monday through Sunday. I have explained before the job was signed that they put in 8 hour days, 5 days a week. He was fine with this, then.

Well, finally, he came in and gave me a tongue lashing to my boss because I don't call him 3 times a day, and that I have a serious communication issue. Once he left, I started to tell my boss that he was full of crap, I call and email him all the time. My bosses reply? "I don't care about that." So I couldn't defend myself. It's just "lets take the looney customer's word over your loyal employee who's been here for 50-60 hours a week for THREE YEARS. Yeah. As soon as I was done with him, I went and updated my monster.com resume. JERK.

The meeting last night, too. There's a brother who gets up and gives service meeting parts, and makes a FOOL out of the meeting. I think he doesn't even know he does it. Like he asked a sister to read a scripture, and then asks her to "guess at which verse I'm thinking of". This isn't a game, you IDIOT. If you can't get that through your 4 inch THICK skull and peanut sized brain, you shouldn't really be up there. Whatever. It fits Franklin.

Actually, I'd be shocked if they did do something about it. I mean, this is the place that took them 10 years to pave the main road with foot-deep pot holes. The clencher? Thats the road the VDOT office is on. Heck, took them 4 years to pave my neighborhood from having 3 dirt roads and 3 semi-paved roads. And once they paved it, they have paved no less than once per year. To the point where it's a FOOT THICK in some places.

It's franklin. Franklin = Depression.

No comments: